All Star Cheer
Evaluations have passed…however, for a limited time we are able to accept new members to our competition cheer program!
We pride ourselves in creating an supportive and family atmosphere where athletes can develop not only skills needed in cheerleading but also skills that will carry them the rest of their lives. Qualities such as teamwork, confidence, leadership, and perserverance are inherent in our goals at Tumble-N-Roll. It is our goal to help athletes develop and improve overall athletic ability and skills to position athletes to cheer for college cheerleading and beyond, as well as, life lessons they will learn about sportsmanship, working as a team for a common goal, and striving to win, while giving their very best. While our goal is to develop the best cheerleaders and cheerleading squads, we know that discipline and skills they develop will serve our athletes throughout their lives.
“Christy is very positive and supports me in everything I do. She always knows what to say to put you in a better mood! I love her!”
Communication is important!!! We have multiple communication portals with our athletes and families. Our website and bulletin boards are updated regularly, texts and e-mails are sent out weekly. Competition schedules are finalized by the end of the summer, therefore, allowing you time to plan ahead. If you ever have a question, just e-mail or text us, and someone will respond quickly with an answer.
“You are an amazing coach. You work so hard for us ad do everything you can to make us the best we can be. (Just like life…) we have good days and we have bad days, but no matter what, you love us. That’s what makes us TNR strong, your love and compassion!”
All of our athletes are trained in cheer dance, tumbling, jumps, and stunting, and they are pushed to excel. Your child will develop in so many different areas and gain a very strong work ethic.
“Christy is the best because she loves and cares for every last one of her cheerleaders”
Our team members attend camps, team bonding events, and holiday parties and get paired up with a Big/Little Sis. Our athletes develop friendships that last a LIFETIME! We are one BIG family! We would love top welcome you to our Elite Family!
“At cheer, I am always smiling. I have awful days at school and come to cheer and forget about it all. Our senior team is my second family, and Christy is all of our second mom. Christy pushes me to be my best and always makes me laugh. I love this team so much. I can honestly say that cheer is my favorite place to be. I am thankful that I have such an amazing place to call my home. I can’t form up a combination of letters to say how much I appreciate all Christy has done for us. A trophy carries dust, but the lessons I’ve learned and memories I’ve made will last a lifetime.”
We’re excited to meet you and welcome you into the Tumble-N-Roll Elite All-Star Family. Pick up the phone, call Christina @ (803) 320-3547 TODAY to schedule your team evaluation and join our ELITE FAMILY!
- Our mission at Tumble-N-Roll is to provide life experiences and memories to carry on throughout our athlete’s lives through the sport of competitive cheerleading. Our goal every day is to teach our athletes values of commitment, hard work, discipline, integrity, leadership, self-confidence, positive attitude and a love for the sport. It is our goal to be the very best All-star program in the area. Each and every family is important to us and our program. We invite you to come and see what is like to be “One of the Elite!”
- What is All Star Cheerleading?
- All Star cheerleading is an athletic activity that combines elements of gymnastic tumbling, dance, acrobatics and traditional cheerleading skills such as jumps and arm motions.
- Our teams considt of up to 20 athletes performing exciting, professionally choreographed 2½ minute routines set to music.
- All Star teams are purely competitive and do not perform any traditional team support or crowd leading duties for sports teams or schools.
- Our teams compete against other All Star teams from across the region and the country at a full schedule competitions between November and April/early May each year, with most teams attending between eight and ten events.
- Team schedules vary. Some teams travel extensively to major competitions, while some primarily compete locally.
- Teams are set up by age-group and Skill level.
- All Star is a co-ed activity and is great for boys as well as girls. Some teams compete exclusively in co-ed divisions and some in all-girl divisions.
- All star is a great way for children and young people to improve fitness and co-ordination.
- It is also a great environment for developing confidence and self esteem as well as developing positive life skills, personal values, sportsmanship and teamwork.