All Star Cheer
We pride ourselves in creating an supportive and family atmosphere where athletes can develop not only skills needed in cheerleading but also skills that will carry them the rest of their lives. Qualities such as teamwork, confidence, leadership, and perserverance are inherent in our goals at Tumble-N-Roll. It is our goal to help athletes develop and improve overall athletic ability and skills to position athletes to cheer for college cheerleading and beyond, as well as, life lessons they will learn about sportsmanship, working as a team for a common goal, and striving to win, while giving their very best. While our goal is to develop the best cheerleaders and cheerleading squads, we know that discipline and skills they develop will serve our athletes throughout their lives.
- Our mission at Tumble-N-Roll is to provide life experiences and memories to carry on throughout our athlete’s lives through the sport of competitive cheerleading. Our goal every day is to teach our athletes values of commitment, hard work, discipline, integrity, leadership, self-confidence, positive attitude and a love for the sport. It is our goal to be the very best All-star program in the area. Each and every family is important to us and our program. We invite you to come and see what is like to be “One of the Elite!”
- What is All Star Cheerleading?
- All Star cheerleading is an athletic activity that combines elements of gymnastic tumbling, dance, acrobatics and traditional cheerleading skills such as jumps and arm motions.
- Our teams considt of up to 20 athletes performing exciting, professionally choreographed 2½ minute routines set to music.
- All Star teams are purely competitive and do not perform any traditional team support or crowd leading duties for sports teams or schools.
- Our teams compete against other All Star teams from across the region and the country at a full schedule competitions between November and April/early May each year, with most teams attending between six – eight events.
- Team schedules vary. Some teams travel extensively to major competitions, while some primarily compete locally.
- Teams are set up by age-group and Skill level.
- All Star is a co-ed activity and is great for boys as well as girls. Some teams compete exclusively in co-ed divisions and some in all-girl divisions.
- All star is a great way for children and young people to improve fitness and co-ordination.
- It is also a great environment for developing confidence and self esteem as well as developing positive life skills, personal values, sportsmanship and teamwork.